We are excited for our 1st Team Indiana Boys season and want you to be a part of it! We have been training some of Indiana’s most elite female volleyball athletes since Team Indiana was founded in 2004, and can’t wait to provide the same great training for the Boys. Below you will find a wide range of common questions that are asked regarding Team Indiana Boys, our policies, tryouts and philosophy. Although we have made an effort to help identify some of the questions and concerns you may have, we understand that we have not covered all of them. If you need any additional information or have any further questions, we invite you to contact us at 317.354.0570 or [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Additional FAQ will be added to this page soon, so please check back!
“Team Indiana is dedicated to the cultivation of developmental skills in young players and providing opportunities for girls to grow as individuals as well as elite volleyball players.”
- September – Mid-October: Positional Training – by skill Sunday and/or Monday evenings
- Mid-October through February: Team practices (3/week)
- March & April: Open Gyms for the high school aged-athletes will be held on Sunday’s, while they play in their high school season. Positional training for the non high school kids.
- Late May through early July: Team practices (3/week)
We have seen great results in our girls training with positional training opportunities This allows the athlete to really focus on their technique and train with coaches that specialize in that position.
- Defense, passing, serve and serve receive with Lexi Sanglang, Melissa Antrim, Angie Adelesberger, Lauren
- Hitting and blocking with Hall of famer Nate Berg (IPFW), National Champion Andrea Behling & Indiana All Star Luke Reks
- Setting with Club director Brian Murray, National Champion Ryan Pence & Indiana All Star Timothy Cassaday
- Signing Fee: $75 (due at signing)
- Clue Due: 10 monthly installments of $280 (due last day of the month – September – June)
Club dues cover practices (including positional training & sports performance training), insurance coverage, player pack, on-court coaching, tournament entry fees and coaches travel cost. It does NOT cover playing time at tournaments. Of course, everyone wants to play as much as possible in competitive matches, but in terms of player development, time spent in practice is more valuable than match time.
Outside of your monthly installments, you will incur cost for your travel, USAV membership and any custom team spirit wear you choose to purchase.
Invoices are emailed on a monthly basis. You can pay your bill online with a credit card, via check, or cash. The club dues can be paid up front with a 5% discount, but tournament fees and travel expenses will still be billed on each installment.
We will have an information meeting Sunday, August 18th at 6:30pm at Team Indiana.