- This event has passed.
TI President’s Day Tournament
February 15 - February 16
February 15/16, 2020
Please share the following general info for the event with your families:
1. No outside food or drinks will be allowed in either facility; concessions will be available at both locations
2. All results will be posted on AES .
3. Check In will occur on Saturday at your playing venue
4. Teams will need to provide their own balls for warm ups
5. $5 gate at both locations. Players and Coaches have no admission fee
6. Please check AES for reffing responsibilities before you leave
7. Roster Deadline is Thursday Feb 13th.
8. No outside chairs will be allowed at The Incrediplex.
9. There will be no playoffs for ties. 2 way ties will be determined by the head to head result between the two teams. 3 way ties will be broken:
A. Game percentage
B. Point Differential
10. There is no parking in the BACK parking lot at Mid America Labs next to Team Indiana. Cars will be towed at the owners expense. There is parking at TI, in the gravel lot in the cul-de-sac, and the FRONT lot of Mid America Labs near Shadeland Ave.
HOTEL BLOCKS & LODGING INFORMATION
- Holiday Inn Express – $134 | Booking Link | Cutoff 2/7/20
- Comfort Inn East – $129 | Booking Link | Cutoff 2/1/20
- Marriott East – $145 | Booking Link | Cutoff 1/31/20
- Delta – $127 | Booking Link | Cutoff 1/31/20
- Marriott North – $134 | Booking Link | Cutoff 2/1/20
- Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel | $109 | Booking Link | Cutoff 2/7/20
- Springhill Suites Carmel – $139/$139 | Booking Link | Cutoff 1/31/20
- Homewood Suites Keystone – $128 | Booking Link | Cutoff 1/22/20
TENTATIVE Playing Waves:
AM: 14 Classic, 15 Classic, 15 Club & 16 Classic
PM: 11-12s, 13 Club & 14 Club
@ Team Indiana
AM: 17 Club, 18 Girls
PM: 16 Club
Guaranteed 5 matches
(majority of teams will play 6-7 matches)
Brian Murray with any questions:
Registration available via AES on Oct. 1
Team Indiana Volleyball