MAY 1-2, 2021
Schedule on AES
1. Space will be limited to 3 spectators/athlete
2. Gate: $7/ spectator
3. Spectators must wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times while in both facilities,
4. Anyone who is above the age of 65, anyone of any age with an underlying health condition or a compromised immune system, or anyone who has any specific concerns about COVID exposure is advised to not attend the tournament
5. Any player, coach, referee or spectator attending the event must take their temperature before attending. If any player, coach, referee or spectator has a fever or has any symptoms they need to not attend.
6. Doors will open at 7am and play will begin at 8am for the morning wave.
Coaches and Players
1. Players and coaches will be in masks while on the bench. Players may remove the mask when they are on the court
2. There will be no dedicated officiating teams during pool play or playoffs. Each team will be asked to provide 1 line judge and 1 volunteer for the score table. Paid R1 will be provided.
3. We are encouraging all teams to bring their own pen/pencils.
4. 4 team pools will be played on 2 courts over a 3 hour period.
5. There will be towels and disinfectant, and hand sanitizer at each score table. The game balls will be wiped down at time outs and switched out between matches.
6. There will be no shaking of hands before or after the match.
7. Teams will stay on the same side of the net for the entire match; there will be no switching sides after games.
Guaranteed 5 matches
(majority of teams will play 6-7 matches)
Brian Murray with any questions:
Registration available via AES on Oct. 1
Tournament Schedule and Results via AES
Team Indiana Volleyball
Other Locations TBA