Michelle Coleman has been the Team Indiana recruiting coordinator since 2005, with a 100% success rate of providing our athletes and families an opportunity to play at the college level. A former Division 1 volleyball student-athlete she also has experience coaching & recruiting at the DIV I and NAIA level and is passionate about helping athletes find the right fit. She is experienced and ready to assist you too!
Team Indiana recruiting assistance includes but is not limited to:
- Recruiting Workshops for all high school aged families
- Educate #TINation about the Recruiting Rules and changes
- Initial contact preparation
- Set up college visits
- College visit preparation and debriefing
- Access to SportsRecruits platform
- Access to College Needs list
- Daily correspondence with college coaches at all levels
- Video assistance
- Reduced rate with Targeted Career Solutions
- the Team Indiana Showcase
- and much more…
There is nothing more rewarding that seeing our athletes find the right fit and continue on at the next level!
Contact Michelle for additional information or questions.