- This event has passed.
January 30, 2022
Online registration via AES on Oct. 1
Schedule and Results will be in AES
Registration Cost: $215
Team Indiana Volleyball
2570 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46219
$8 for a one-day pass…cash only
Doors will open at 7am
- If you currently are positive for COVID you are not allowed into Team Indiana
- If you have tested positive for COVID in the past 5 days, you are not allowed into Team Indiana.
- If you are currently showing symptoms of COVID, we ask that you do not enter the facility.
- Masks are encouraged/recommended .
- We ask that common sense play a significant role in your or your student-athlete competing at the event this weekend.
General Facility Rules:
- No profanity
- No outside food or drink in the gym. Team Indiana has full-service concessions stand.
- Please pick up your trash and place it in one of the many receptacles.
- No yelling or arguing with officials, line judges or score keepers.
- No alcohol, smoking or vaping on Team Indiana property.
- No solicitation of any kind.
- Teams will stay on the same side of the net throughout the match.
- There will be no player handshakes before or after the match
- Coaches and Players please pick your water bottles and trash up from your teams benches after each match, and through them in one of the trash cans.
Allowed Parking Areas:
1. Team Indiana Volleyball parking lot
2. The gravel parking lot in the cul-de-sac
3. The Quest Diagnostic lot that is closest to Shadeland Avenue
You will be towed if you park in the following places:
1. The Quest Diagnostic lot closest to Team Indiana (behind their building)
2. The road leading into Team Indiana Volleyball