2570 N. Shadeland Ave
1 Day Pass- $10
2 Day Pass- $18
All admission will be done electronically. There will be no cash admission at the Team Indiana facility this weekend. Tickets are available for purchase.
Below is a link for online ticket purchase:
There will be QR Code at Team Indiana to scan as well.
Doors will open at 9am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday
at Team Indiana
Warm-ups and officiating duties:
1. Teams must provide an R2, 2 line judges, a scorekeeper and a person for the flip score.
2. Team Indiana will provide balls for warm ups
3. First 2 rounds of each wave will be 2-4-4 after that its 4-4
4. Officials should start warm-ups before they bring the completed score sheet into the office. Score Sheets must have the court #, scheduled match time, complete team names, and score filled out before it is turned in to the office. Score sheets must be turned after each match.
5. We will not be using libero tracking sheets this weekend.
2-way tie: head-to-head
3-way tie: game% then point %
Allowed Parking Areas at TI:
1. Team Indiana Volleyball and Gustaf-Larson parking lots
2. The gravel parking lot in the cul-de-sac
3. The Quest Diagnostic lot that is closest to Shadeland Avenue
You will be towed if you park in the following places:
1. The Quest Diagnostic lot closest to Team Indiana
2. The road leading into Team Indiana Volleyball
General Facility Rules:
- No profanity
- No outside food or drink in the gym.
- Please pick up your trash and place it in one of the many receptacles.
- No yelling or arguing with officials, line judges or score keepers.
- No alcohol, smoking or vaping at the Team Indiana location.
- No solicitation of any kind.
- Teams will stay on the same side of the net throughout the match.
- There will be no player handshakes before or after the match
- Coaches and Players please pick up your water bottles and trash up from your team benches after each match, and throw them in one of the trash cans.
- If you currently are positive for COVID you are not allowed into Team Indiana
- If you have tested positive for COVID in the past 5 days, you are not allowed into Team Indiana
- If you are currently showing symptoms of COVID, we ask that you not enter the facility.
- We ask that common sense play a significant role in your or your student-athlete competing at the event this weekend.