Elite Program (15-18U) Tidbits
- Open Gyms begin in October (RSVP required)
- Due to IHSAA rules you are not permitted to participate until your high school season has come to an end.
- Tryouts are held November 10-13 (Registration required)
- Elite 15s-18s Fees: 6 monthly installments of $495 (due last day of the month – December – May)
- Required Parent/Athlete meeting on Thursday, November 14
- Teams will practice 3 times and up to 8 hours a week pending tournament schedule.
- Practices will begin in December
- Teams will participate in 8-10 tournaments throughout the season. Travel will vary by team.
- Most teams conclude the season at AAU National Championships in Orlando mid-June. If you are looking for a shorter season check out our Regional Training Program.
- Player Pack includes kneepads, spandex, socks, backpack, 3 jerseys, pants & crew sweatshirt
- Recruiting Assistance
- We support multi-sport athletes.
- Positional training is included into all weekday practices.
Hear from #TINation
“We have been apart of the TI family for the past 3 seasons. We came from being at another club for 6 years and we were very nervous to switch clubs. However, it was the best decision we could’ve ever made! The coaches are amazing, the teams are very competitive, having someone alongside helping my daughter with the recruiting process was so helpful, and they really care about their players on and off the court. Our experience at TI has been awesome!”
— Katie Merriman, mother of Devynn Merriman (Center Grove Class of 2018, Indiana State University)
Can a player who did not play at Team Indiana in the 2018 club season have a fair shot at making a top team?
Absolutely! Each girl has an equal opportunity to make a top team! While we like to keep core groups together, we are always looking to improve the overall talent. Bottom line…if your daughter deserves to make a top team, she will.
Does Team Indiana help with the college recruiting process?
ABSOLUTELY! And no one does it like our dedicated Recruiting Coordinator. Michelle Coleman does! She has been working hard and assisted 174 Team Indiana athletes pursue their dreams of playing at the collegiate level for the last 14 years! Team Indiana takes pride in providing one source for our athletes, our families and college coaches throughout the entire recruiting process. To date, every athlete that has wanted to play in college has been provided the opportunity to do so – a 100% success rate! Our recruiting assistance is incomparable.
Is there anything prior to tryouts our athlete can attend?
Yes, Team Indiana hosts open gyms for 15-18s prior to tryouts. Each open gym will be run by Team Indiana staff. Athletes will need to complete the online RSVP & waiver to participate. Coaches and staff are always available to answer questions. The complete tryout schedule, including open houses and information night, can be found on the tryout information page.
Are parents allowed to watch our tryout process?
Absolutely! Parents are welcomed to attend any and all tryout sessions, however, we require them to stay in the mezzanine during tryouts. We do ask that you make every effort to not distract the participants or our coaching staff. Please note that at all times only tryout participants and our coaching staff are allowed on the courts.