We understand that playing club volleyball is a significant financial commitment and want to provide our families multiple options to select what is ideal for their situation. We provide opportunities for our families and athletes over 15 to work off club dues in a variety of ways throughout the season and will work with families to create a financial plan that works for all parties. We offer family & military discounts – contact us to see if you are eligible.
2024 Club Dues will be posted soon, please check back.
This option available only if you commit during July Prospect Day tryout.
• Tryout Registration Fee: $50 (due at registration – non-refundable)
• Team Commitment Fee: $100 (due upon acceptance of a team placement)
• Elite 15s-18s: 10 monthly installments of $297 (due last day of the month – August 2022 – May 2023)
• Elite 14s: 10 monthly installments of $270 (due last day of the month – August 2022 – May 2023)
• Elite 13/14s Short Season: 9 monthly installments of $270 (due last day of the month – December 2022 – April 2023)
• Elite 13s: 10 monthly installments of $234 (due last day of the month – August 2022 – May 2023)
• 10s/11s/12s/Regional: see 6-Month Payment Plan (10 month is not an available option)
*In additon to these club dues monthly invoices will include tourney and travel fees. See What is not included in club dues? below for more information.
What do these club dues cover?
Club dues cover practices, insurance coverage, on-court coaching & college recruiting assistance (high school aged athletes). It does NOT cover playing time at tournaments. Of course, everyone wants to play as much as possible in competitive matches, but in terms of player development, time spent in practice is more valuable than match time.
What is not included in club dues?
In addition to club dues, tournament fees (divided by all players on the team) & coaches travel (divided by all players on the team) will be added to your monthly installment. These things will be in detail on your statement so that you know exactly where your money is going. Outside of your monthly installments, you will incur cost for your travel, AAU and/or USAV membership, optional player pack items and any custom team spirit wear you choose to purchase. If you choose to pay club dues up front you will still receive monthly invoices to cover expenses listed above.
How do we pay our dues?
Invoices are emailed on a monthly basis. You can pay your bill online with a credit card, via check, or cash. The club dues can be paid up front with a 5% discount, but tournament fees and travel expenses will still be billed on each installment.