April 11, 2021
Online registration via AES on Oct. 1
Registration Cost: $215
Schedule and Results will be in AES
We are excited to be able to host our 2021 events and offer an opportunity for everyone’s teams to complete. Below you will find our list of protocols.
1. Space will be limited to 2 spectators/athlete
2. Gate will be $7/spectator
3. Spectators must wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times while in the Team Indiana Facility
4. Spectators are asked to stay within their team and not intermix with other teams.
5. Anyone who is above the age of 65, anyone of any age with an underlying health condition or a compromised immune system, or anyone who has any specific concerns about COVID exposure is advised to not attend the tournament
6. Any player, coach, referee or spectator attending the event must take their temperature before attending. If any player, coach, referee or spectator has a fever or has any symptoms they need to not attend.
7. Doors will open at 7:30am and play will begin at 8am for the morning wave. We ask that teams, coaches and spectators for the pm wave arrive no earlier than 2pm.
Coaches and Players
1. Players and coaches will be in masks while on the bench. Players may remove the mask when they are on the court
2. There will be no dedicated officiating teams during pool play or playoffs. Each team will be asked to provide 1 line judge and 1 volunteer for the score table. Paid R1 will be provided.
3. We are encouraging all teams to bring their own pen/pencils.
4. 4 team pools will be played on 2 courts over a 3 hour period.
5. There will be 2 balls, towels and disinfectant, and hand sanitizer at each score table. The game balls will be wiped down at time outs and switched out between matches.
If you could please pass this along to your coaches and parents before the attend the event, it would be greatly appreciated.
6. There will be no shaking of hands before or after the match.
7. Teams will stay on the same side of the net for the entire match; there will be no switching sides after games.