One thing that the coaches and staff at Team Indiana Volleyball Club have always encouraged is our athletes to be more than just volleyball players. We love volleyball, it’s a passion of everyone at our club, but we understand our athletes’ desires to do MORE!
We love our multi-sport athletes, our athletes who participate in clubs and other school events, and those who strive for more outside of school and volleyball! Here’s to you #TINATION!
- Megan Sheridan | Elite 17 | Zionsville | Basketball – State Runner-Up title. She was also named Supreme 15 Underclassmen All-State!
- Kabria Chapman | Elite 15 | Franklin Community | Swimming | Finished 7th in the state in 100 breast stroke – 2nd in the medley relay – 4th overall team finish in the state
- Emma Halter | Elite 14 | St. Jude | Volleyball | CYO Cadet A Championship
- Julia Muller | Elite 14 Molten | Carmel Middle School | Band | Won first place at ISSMA on St. Patrick’s Day playing with Carmel Middle School’s band!
- Katie Kirkendol | Elite 16 Molten | Zionsville | Choralaires | Grand Champions earning Best Band & Best Show Design to the Choralaires at Heart of America Competition in Kansas City!
If we missed you on our Winter Edition please contact email@example.com if you would like added to our list! The Spring Edition will be posted soon!